[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
• View topic - Matches that have pistol and precision rifle?

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:07 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:45 pm 
Club Founding Member

I know from the videos I've seen of the Snipershide cup that they incorporate pistol into a few stages. And I been to a few matches that incorporated pistol(APTS/BRRC) which was quite alot of fun. Anybodyelse enjoy these type of stages or do you prefer rifle only matches?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:47 pm 
Chuck Norris

I'd like to see a carbine rifle thrown in to the mix as well for some short work and then some pistol for super short stuff. After all this is Practical Tactical

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:47 pm 
I think it would be fun to do, but not make it too IPSC, IDPA, etc. Make it about transitioning from your primary to the pistol and back, not hosing targets. Just a few rounds here and there to really make you get your kit together.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:28 pm 
Positional Shooter

I would love some matches with pistol and carbine incorporated in it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:35 pm 
Chuck Norris

1+ on that....Can we do something like that at The Spot?....

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:24 pm 
Positional Shooter

How about practicing some pistol after the WEGC match this Sunday?

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=101