[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
• View topic - Bushnell Brawl @ Rifles Only Results

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 10:06 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:20 pm 
Club Leadership

Looks like Rich Chronister got 19.

Congratulations Rich.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:21 pm 
Club Leadership

Sheet 2

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:32 pm 
Teaches Shooting

That's bad ass!! Congrats tokayo!!!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:54 pm 
Chuck Norris

Kick ass Rich!!!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:16 pm 
Chuck Norris

Nice job Rich

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:34 pm 
Club Founding Member

Good job Rich.
All the practice really pays off...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:14 pm 
Club Founding Member

great job Rich.

A lot of ties on that score sheet.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:07 pm 
Chuck Norris

Good shit Rich! Congrats on the finish.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:41 pm 
Chuck Norris

Good job Rich.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:36 am 
Club Founding Member

Nice work...

Sent from my iPhone.

Team GAP, Shooter #7
Draining squares and banging steel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:56 am 
Positional Shooter

Good job Rich!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:39 am 
Positional Shooter

Thanks for all of the support guys. Practicing with all of you guys certainly contributed to my doing pretty decent at a big match like this!

To Rifle's Only, that was an awesome match guys! Big thanks to Jacob, Lisa, and every one of the helpers from the RO's to the BBQ chefs! You guys really put together a super fun and really challenging match for all of us to shoot. Also big thanks to all of the sponsors for all of the generous contributions to the match and prize table, especially to Tom Fuller and the great folks from Bushnell. I can't count how many stages that were so fun, I wanted to shoot them right away again, just for the fun of it! I look forward to the next time I get to shoot with you all. The 10% berzeker stage sponsored by the guys at tactical matches site really kicked my ass! That was a wake up call that i need to get into better shape! Big congrats to Wade, Jonathan, Adam and Bryan. I'll post up pics and videos once I get back to the people's republic of California. You could just smell the freedom everywhere you turned, out in Texas. Even the TSA agent was totally asking me questions on shooting the comp and what kind of rifle and caliber I was shooting. He was very familiar with the crew at Rifles Only.

Kick ass time.

Rich

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:07 pm 
Positional Shooter

Good stuff Rich! I'm glad you shoot with us.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:58 pm 
Positional Shooter

Congratulation to Rich

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:03 pm 
Chuck Norris

So any idea when its going to aire? Shooting USA was supposedly filming it...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:38 am 
Positional Shooter

I got some photos up here of the competition

http://s1279.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... ll%20Brawl

Train up pics here

http://s1279.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... Train%20Up

I'll post up some videos soon as well

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:48 am 
Positional Shooter

Me training on the mouse trap at Rifles Only before the Brawl. Tony from TAB
gear busting my chops in the background.

Robert Lee from TX doing the same

Dave from Wiebad trying his luck on the mouse trap

Getting to shoot a suppressed .30 cal AR. Cycling the action is louder than the
shot!

Trying out a shot with a suppressed .338 Lapua

Wade Stuteville shooting the barricade

George from GA @ 800yd

Regina Milkovich takes off to shoot some targets

My turn on the chopper

Tim Milkovich on the net

Regina Milkovich on the net

Me on the net

Moon on the net

Tate Moots on the rat trap

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:27 pm 
Positional Shooter

Nice job Rich.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:34 pm 
Chuck Norris

Rich, what a prize table... Thanks for the photos, but the vids are not loading for me... :(

Looks likes you were having fun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:31 pm 
Positional Shooter

Thanks Rich. It would be good to see you out shooting again. You get your reloading stuff cranking out ammo?

Steven, have you tried restarting your computer?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:36 pm 
Chuck Norris

How far were you shooting the mouse trap stage?

Also, I see you switched to a USO. How do you like it?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:38 pm 
Chuck Norris

Ok... got the vids to load... nice... You guys and Regina look funny coming down the net... I would have probably have fallen off....Looks like lots of fun. How long was the helicopter ride?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:05 pm 
Positional Shooter

I moved so now I have to find all my shit again. I also need to buy more porjectiles and it would be nice to find some powda. I'm heading out next Monday if you want to get you some more practice.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:08 am 
Positional Shooter

Kevin,
the mouse trap practice was a target at 586 yards. I was using a loaner USO for the week, since my Vortex had been shifty. I have a new Bushnell XRS ordered up. At the actual match, we had a similar structure called the rat trap, and we had to shoot 2" dots at 100 yards on a mover! That was a fun but tough stage!

Steven,
the chopper ride was maybe 4 minutes. Liftoff, then a few turns, we come up on a target at +/- 100yds that we had to shoot twice, then dropped off in a different location to run through a trench, crawl through a pipe, engaging a target at about 350yds from a few positions by the time the helicopter got back to pick you back up. I only dropped one shot from the chopper, and made all six in the trench.

Rich,
Monday sounds good to me. Let me know if you need a few bullets. I have some at the shop that you could use for a bit. Powder is a different story....

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:05 am 
Club Founding Member

Steven, it was on shooting USA last year too. Takes about 6 months to air.

Sent from my iPhone.

Team GAP, Shooter #7
Draining squares and banging steel