[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
• View topic - 2011 SCPRC-November 12/13 Update

It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:24 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:17 am 
Positional Shooter

Heads Up Shooters-
For those of you who have been asking about the 2011 SCPRC the official date will be November 12/13 which is good because "Veterans Day" (THANK YOU VETS) is the Friday before the match. I wanted to make sure the date was locked in with the club and now it is so plan accordingly if you are shooting the 2011 SCPRC this year. This will be the 6th SCPRC event and a good weekend to get lost from the world while enjoying a good time among competitors of our unique sport.

Again as last year, this will be a NO PRIZE MATCH, and all placements that we had last year will be in play again this year. Civilian, Law Enforecment and Military respectfully. As I have been privately informed, I guess there will be a bigger contingent of USMC Shooters coming; I believe some of those who plan to shoot are working on their tans in the Bahamas as we speak. Cost will be a little more this year due to inflation and the price of Silver which has almost doubled for the SCPRC Coins. However, we do all that we can to keep costs low. This year your lunch will be included with your entry fee on Sunday while we tabulate final scores.

Same as last year, there will be a combined team event for additional minor cost ($10 per shooter) and that fee will be awarded to the overall winning team. So you have nothing to lose since the scores are combined and do not affect your individual score or placement if you choose to participate. We will be allowing 6 Teams-ALPHA through FOX for 36 shooters. With a possible 7th team depending on our RO Support. Last year we had 30 shooters and could have accommodated a little more. Things ran really smooth with shooting occurring simultaneously on two ranges with great RO Support; "THANK YOU SCPRC RO's". Like all SCPRC's before, this will be on a first come first serve basis via mail. So if you want to shoot the match plan your mailing options accordingly once it opens up.

The entry forms will be available on the SCPRC Website (http://www.socalprc.com) on July 4th so mark that date. That site will be linked from the CAPRC & WEGC websites or you can go directly to download the entry form.

Last year's Overall Winner was Mr. Ryan Kerr and hopefully this date will not affect his hunting schedule so he can come back and defend his title. Perhaps he can add another Gold 001 Coin to his collection. Only one other shooter "Todd Reynolds" from Texas has done that. Back to back in fact. As we all know though, anything can happen at these events regarding placement. A lucky shot here, a couple of brain farts over there can change everything. You just never know and the only way to find out how you stack up in any match is to get into the game and compete.

More to come-
Good Luck and Best Regards,
SCPRC MD-Mark Archuleta aka:"Spaniard"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:37 am 
Chuck Norris

As much as id love to help again this year i just dont think i can miss out again!! Thanks for doing this Mark! See you there.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:12 am 
Positional Shooter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:09 pm 
Chuck Norris

Dude... I am so there this year... Will be looking to improve my finish over last year... Maybe I will actually bring some IV bags for the "Walking Wounded".... And maybe we can have somemore deer like that one Tony shared with us.... Anyway, thanks for your efforts continuing on this match.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:12 pm 
Chuck Norris

On the calendar already..... no soccer games this time!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:14 pm 
Chuck Norris

Glad to see you there Henry

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:39 pm 
Positional Shooter

It would be great to make this my first "Big Match"
Looking forward to it!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:32 pm 
Chuck Norris

Bob, dont miss it. You and I can be backup Medical with me if you want. You bring your stuff, I will bring mine. Oh, be prepared for nightime antics and shenanegans.. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:24 am 
Positional Shooter

Marc, I would like to compete this year and give slings to the event. I dont care if your raffle them or what I would just like to help out guys who could use a sling from the SoCal Clubs

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:16 am 
Club Founding Member

Looking forward to it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:13 pm 
Positional Shooter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:13 pm 
Prone Shooter

Hey Mark any idea of a round count and match fee's?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:35 pm 
Positional Shooter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:01 pm 
Chuck Norris

Mark, T-Minus 2 days for the start of registration. You firm up a price and entry form? Not that I am anxious to register....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:02 am 
Positional Shooter

Hey Men,
Just a reminder, Monday July 4th the entry forms for the 2011 SCPRC will be available for download in the afternoon. I see there is some anxiouness out there though.... ;)

Happy 4th of July Men

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:19 pm 
Chuck Norris

Went to the posted website to download the application but it doesn't seem to be there.... what am I missing?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:21 pm 
Positional Shooter

not up yet? I think noon was more of a guideline.
I've been checkin every 1/2 hr since noon :(

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:17 pm 
Chuck Norris

not up yet... sent Mark a text message....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:44 pm 
Club Leadership

It's the 5th where I am and no forms.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:52 pm 
Chuck Norris

Anata no haya sugiru. Kanjadearu...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:58 pm 
Club Leadership

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:14 pm 
Chuck Norris

hey, thats what google translator said... " You are too early, patience"