http://www.caprc.com/forums/

CAPRC Marksmanship Clinics
http://www.caprc.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=38
Page 5 of 5

Author:  Chevroletkid88 [ Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

Agreed if you need any kind of gear or any advice I am more than willing to let you use any of mine

Author:  skunkdevo [ Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

Whats the word for the June 24th Clinic "D" ?

Author:  AR15barrels [ Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

skunkdevo wrote:
Whats the word for the June 24th Clinic "D" ?


I think we are going to completely re-arrange the schedule and run D clinic later this year when it cools down.
You REALLY don't want to be out in 110 degree heat shooting longrange if you don't have to be.

Author:  deepsix++ [ Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

we are still having Clinic D on 10/21/12 right ?

Author:  AR15barrels [ Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

deepsix++ wrote:
we are still having Clinic D on 10/21/12 right ?


No.

Author:  Mobius38 [ Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

Possible by end of year?

Author:  Ironworks [ Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

Hi I'm new here. I specifically came over to take advantage of these clinics as well as learn. I look forward to the next A class. I scanned the page but didn't see one in the future. Any guesstimations when the next one might be?

Thank you.

Author:  evo [ Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

Since Randall is injured probably not till sometime in Q1 2013.

Author:  Ironworks [ Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

evo wrote:
Since Randall is injured probably not till sometime in Q1 2013.

Oh I had no idea. Thanks for the update and gives me time to get my rifle in order. I hope Randall's ok.

Author:  AR15barrels [ Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

2013 dates posted at the top of the thread.

Author:  Whitesmoke [ Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

Do we need to sign up ahead of time? How do we do that? I want to sign up for the A clinic in march... :bg:

Author:  Nosmas [ Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

I'll try to make it to all the clinics

Author:  AR15barrels [ Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

Whitesmoke wrote:
Do we need to sign up ahead of time? How do we do that? I want to sign up for the A clinic in march.


Signups will open a couple weeks before each clinic with priority given to club members before the general public.

Author:  Downrange67 [ Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

How do you sign up for these?

Author:  Downrange67 [ Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

Downrange67 wrote:
How do you sign up for these?


Didn't see the previous post.

Author:  Ironworks [ Fri May 31, 2013 5:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

AR15barrels wrote:
Tentative 2013 Clinic Dates:
Sunday, 3/10/13 Clinic "A" New Precision Rifle Shooter Introduction
Sunday, 4/14/13 Clinic "B" Midrange targets
Sunday, 6/9/13 Clinic "D" Longrange Targets
Sunday, 7/14/13 Clinic "C" Unsupported & improvised positions


I missed clinic A, will there be more opportunities again this year? If so any guess when, I have to take leave off work to be able to make weekends usually. So the more warning I have the more likely I am to get annual leave approved.

Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Author:  AR15barrels [ Fri May 31, 2013 9:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

Ironworks wrote:
I missed clinic A, will there be more opportunities again this year? If so any guess when, I have to take leave off work to be able to make weekends usually. So the more warning I have the more likely I am to get annual leave approved.


We do not have plans to run a second set of clinics this year.
Next years clinics will be around the same time of year.
Once we have ranges scheduled in November for the 2014 season, we will post the new dates in thhe first post of this thread.

Author:  Ironworks [ Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

Thanks.

Author:  SENDIT [ Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

I am planning to sign up for the 2014 series. Keep us posted on the dates of the classes. Also, it would be great to see an gear list so we can get prepared to attend.
Thanks,

Author:  waxer [ Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

I too plan on attending any future clinics. I'll watch for any updates to this thread.

Thanks

Author:  Ironworks [ Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

Hoping for the 2014 dates soon.

Author:  AR15barrels [ Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

Ironworks wrote:
Hoping for the 2014 dates soon.


The dates were posted up today as well as the individual announcement threads for Clinic's A, B & C.

Author:  Ironworks [ Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

AR15barrels wrote:

The dates were posted up today as well as the individual announcement threads for Clinic's A, B & C.

Thanks.

Author:  MajorHeadTrauma [ Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

Me too

Author:  Ironworks [ Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

The individual course threads discusses members and non members. Members to what exactly?

Author:  oni [ Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

Ironworks wrote:
The individual course threads discusses members and non members. Members to what exactly?

The CaPRC club


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Author:  Ironworks [ Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

oni wrote:
The CaPRC club


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is what I assumed but you know what they say about assuming. Thanks.

Author:  AR15barrels [ Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

Ironworks wrote:
That is what I assumed but you know what they say about assuming. Thanks.


The benefits of club membership are earlier registration and reduced fees for our matches and clinics.
It's $50 a year for membership.
If you did all 4 clinics this year, that $50 membership would save you $100 in class fees.

Author:  waxer [ Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

AR15barrels wrote:

The benefits of club membership are earlier registration and reduced fees for our matches and clinics.
It's $50 a year for membership.
If you did all 4 clinics this year, that $50 membership would save you $100 in class fees.


My membership application, proof of NRA membership, and dues have gone out in today's mail.

Thanks


Steven

Author:  Ironworks [ Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

waxer wrote:

My membership application, proof of NRA membership, and dues have gone out in today's mail.

Thanks


Steven


Working on mine as well, it would appear that letting my NRA membership lapse for the life of duty membership was a bad idea. Only took me 3 months to figure that out.

Author:  Ironworks [ Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

Been waiting a year and now I will be working overseas that weekend. Grumble. Another year to go I guess.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Author:  bosko [ Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

Are there any dates for 2015 set yet? I am new here and would like to participate.

Author:  Downrange67 [ Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

bosko wrote:
Are there any dates for 2015 set yet? I am new here and would like to participate.


Take a look under clinics! Not 100% sure if this is right 3/22/2015 for clinic A

Author:  bosko [ Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

I cant seem to find it. I did see the 3/22/15 date mentioned here (viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5932) but it did not look "offical"...

Author:  Tackman11 [ Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

bosko wrote:
I cant seem to find it. I did see the 3/22/15 date mentioned here (viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5932) but it did not look "offical"...


Come out and join us on the monthly match on 12/14

Author:  khw9mm [ Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

George, welcome.

Do what Danny says ^^

Or from time to time, a group of us go to Angeles together under club sign in. I'm sure someone or myself would be more than glad to help you get started before the clinics.

Just keep your eyes open and follow the threads.

Author:  bosko [ Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

khw9mm wrote:
George, welcome.

Do what Danny says ^^

Or from time to time, a group of us go to Angeles together under club sign in. I'm sure someone or myself would be more than glad to help you get started before the clinics.

Just keep your eyes open and follow the threads.


Tackman11 wrote:

Come out and join us on the monthly match on 12/14


Thank you! I will come out this Sunday, I'm looking forward to it!

Author:  dave626 [ Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

I'm new here, i've been into precision shooting for few months. most of the time i go angeles range myself. i want to meet more people and eager to learn more from you guys. I will be doing the Clinic A. When will be the next match? i want to come out watch the match. Thanks

Author:  Downrange67 [ Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

dave626 wrote:
I'm new here, i've been into precision shooting for few months. most of the time i go angeles range myself. i want to meet more people and eager to learn more from you guys. I will be doing the Clinic A. When will be the next match? i want to come out watch the match. Thanks


It should be on the second Sunday of January

Author:  Gnzrme [ Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

I think we are going back to the 4th Sunday's again, but Randall for clarify for sure...

Author:  AR15barrels [ Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

Gnzrme wrote:
I think we are going back to the 4th Sunday's again, but Randall for clarify for sure...


We will probably stick to 2nd sundays from here on out.

Author:  Gnzrme [ Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

Ok....

Author:  Rudy3005 [ Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

Hello,

I'm new here and wanted to attend a clinic and was wondering when the next clinic is? I shoot at ASR every other month or so and want to get out there some more. I also want to be a member of the CAPRC if possible. I would greatly appreciate the help!

Rudy

Author:  Downrange67 [ Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

Rudy, keep an eye out in the clinic section the next clinic "A" should be towards the end of March
Come out to the next Monthly Match. It should be this coming Sunday and meet some of the guys...

Author:  Rudy3005 [ Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Our train-up shoots

I won't be able to make it to this months match, however next month for sure!! I would like to meet the guys and get a feel of how you guys run things. Okay, March it is and I'll keep an eye out for the clinic A postings. Thanks again and I appreciate the help!! Looking forward to meeting you guys next month.

Rudy

Author:  MtFox [ Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CAPRC Marksmanship Clinics

Question about Clinic A: Can I bring my out of the box Savage MK II to this clinic?

Author:  AR15barrels [ Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CAPRC Marksmanship Clinics

MtFox wrote:
Question about Clinic A: Can I bring my out of the box Savage MK II to this clinic?


No.
This is for centerfire rifles.
Your MKII won't recoil enough for you to learn from the negative effects of an improper position behind the rifle.

Author:  Lfree6 [ Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CAPRC Marksmanship Clinics

Just wondering if you guys are having any clinics for 2017? Just got a RPR in 6.5 and a vortex viper 5-24 scope and am new to long range shooting.
Thanks
Larry

Author:  Sierrajim [ Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CAPRC Marksmanship Clinics

Hello,
I am new to precision shooting and am planning to join CAPRC. Will you be holding your clinics this year, if so, any dates yet?

Thanks, Jim

Author:  Upshotdrums [ Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CAPRC Marksmanship Clinics

I’ve been following this thread for some time now. I just purchased a Bergara HMR. Will you be having a clinic this year (2019)?

Page 5 of 5 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/