[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
• View topic - CAPRC Rimfire Match 11/17/13

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:02 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:50 pm 
Club Founding Member

The California Precision Rifle Club is proud to announce that our next Tactical Precision Rimfire match will be Sunday November 17th at the Angeles Ranges.
For details about the Angeles Ranges, see their website: http://www.angelesranges.com

Signups start at 8:30am and shooting should start at 9am.
This month we will be shooting on the private "Fort Angeles" range. From the main parking lot, take the road on the left, go past the Gun/Reloading store, it is the first range on the right side of the road. Park in the dirt on the side of the road, or in the main parking lot and walk in.
Please arrive no later than 8:30am to complete your waivers, sign-in and get assigned your shooter numbers. Your shooters number is also your position on the line so please lineup accordingly. Please note that we will be in the sun all match (no overhead cover) unless people can coordinate to bring shade covers, bring fluids to drink and sunscreen, it probably will be a hot one. Also, the entire range is dirt, be sure to bring a shooting mat, moving blanket, or other ground cover if you don't want to lay in the dirt all day.

Match fee is $20 for Caprc members or $30 for non members.
We will finish by 1-2pm but we have the range for the day so a BBQ and practice session is also possible.
Bring 100 rounds of ammo minimum, suggest 150-200 rounds as you will have time to confirm your zero.
Be prepared to shoot as close as 10yds and as far as 100yds.
Be prepared to shoot from standing, kneeling, seated, prone and other improvised positions.

This match is open to bolt action and semi-auto rimfire rifles in .22 lr caliber only.
No Hyper velocity ammo, match grade target ammo recommended.
Bipods, slings, shooting mats and rear bags are allowed and recommended.
Chamber flags are mandatory and are available from the club if needed. Observers are welcome!
Line helpers are always needed! If you are planning on attending to just watch and not shoot, please volunteer to be a line helper. Duties may include: Helping stapling and placing targets, keeping score, and spotting. Its a great way to get up and close to the action and see whats its all about.

Line helper RSVP's will be accepted anytime.
CaPRC Member RSVP's will be accepted anytime.
Non-Member RSVP's will be accepted after 6pm on Monday November 4th.

Please RSVP by posting something very definite in this thread such as "I am in to shoot" or "I will be there" as we will ignore "maybe" or "if" RSVP's.
If you RSVP and later figure out that you can't come, please post that as well so we can keep the RSVP list current.
Please RSVP as soon as possible so we can ensure we print out enough targets.
Walk-ons will be accommodated if we have enough targets.

The following people have RSVP'd:

Range Officers/Line Helpers:
AR15barrels
GforceJunkie

Shooters:
usmcchet9296
tweakrr+1
glenn_ma
8Alpha+1
GforceJunkie
defcon
johnlee
6079Winston
AR15barrels

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:28 pm 
Bench Shooter

I will be there

In memory of my friend Officer Ryan Bonaminio Riverside PD. Gone but not forgotten.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:54 pm 
Positional Shooter

I wish I can make this one but travel plans are already set. The previous match was a blast

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:50 pm 
Bore Brusher

Put me down for this event as well. Bringing a friend also. Both of us will shoot.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:27 am 
Positional Shooter

I don't own a 22 yet so I am willing to help then practice afterwards :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:36 am 
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:46 am 
Positional Shooter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:06 pm 
Bore Brusher

I'm in and a friend both to shoot.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:23 am 
Prone Shooter

im in to shoot!

thinking of using the Barrett 10/22 this time or M14 EBR 10/22

can i use Bulk Federal Auto Match 375 rnds?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:55 am 
Chuck Norris

You can shoot whatever you want, but I don't find that federal very accurate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:15 pm 
Prone Shooter

oh thats the only match ammo that i have

anyone willing to sell me 200 rnds of match ammo?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:55 am 
Chuck Norris

In to shoot.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:57 pm 
Positional Shooter

In to shoot.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:55 pm 
Club Founding Member

Anyone else?
If so, speak up soon as I'm going to print targets tomorrow...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:20 am 
Bench Shooter

If anyone needs to borrow a scoped 22 I have a CZ 452 I can bring ...

In memory of my friend Officer Ryan Bonaminio Riverside PD. Gone but not forgotten.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:22 am 
Bench Shooter

Oh yeah Ronny surf-n-shoot will be there

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:46 pm 
Sling User

If there is still a spot to shoot.... Count me in... Let me know

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:37 pm 
Club Founding Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:54 am 
Sling User

Thanks.... See you Sunday

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:58 pm 
Bore Brusher

Just found out they cancelled the WEGC PBR match. Can I jump in this one?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:55 pm 
Prone Shooter

Just bought some elbow/knee pads.

Can someone sell me some match ammo?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:00 pm 
Club Founding Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:47 pm 
Chuck Norris

Scores from today's match:

Congratulations to Mike on the W.

And thanks to Randall and Mike for organizing the match.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:01 pm 
Bench Shooter

Thanks guys it was fun
looking forward to the next one

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:59 am 
Prone Shooter

Great times. Had a lot of fun.

Time to save up for that $300 12x Super Sniper scope. I couldnt see shit at 100 yds.

I have vids uploaded. They're private for now unless you want to see it and make it public.

Let me know.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:17 pm 
Prone Shooter

Let me know if you want your vid. I'd have to edit/compile it into 1 vid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:41 pm 
Chuck Norris

Al, thanks for taking those vids.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:10 pm 
Prone Shooter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:35 pm 
Club Founding Member

Whoever it was that I was talking scopes with was right about the 3.5-21 bushnell being 50yds minimum focus.
I had that scope and the 3-12x44 out of their boxes today showing them to someone.
The 3-12x44 has a 10yd minimum focus.
That would probably be my pick for an affordable FFP 22 scope.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:30 pm 
Chuck Norris